Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Day of Rest

Today was nice and relaxing. We went to church this morning and had our Communion Service. I love these Sundays because we also have extended worship time. Afterwards, I taught Sunday School and that went really well. We learned about David being a "Man after God's own heart". The kids were really good today which is always a blesssing.

I have to make some more calendars. But this time not as gifts. Yes, can you believe I made so many calendars for people for Christmas gifts and didn't get around to making one for myself. Also, Jim and Marla want one too. Yikes. It might be March before I see mine :) I am still looking at Dec by my desk and trying to read the really small print that shows January. Doesn't quite work the same with these aging eyes :)

I am still trying to figure out all the "stuff" that comes with blogging. I would like it to be pretty of course and different links. Thankfully there are people out there, Robin, for one, who seem like geniouses (is that how you spell it) at html code and not just that but creating amazing Digi Scrap designs.

I think I will check out different galleries today and get some good ideas. I really stink at coming up with ideas for how to do a layout. I was able to find some sketches so I might work with them next week. I have a lot of scrapping to do. Where o where does the time go???

Have a blessed day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home