Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Marvel

To Marvel
Pronunciation: 'mär-v&l
Function: nounEtymology: Middle English mervel, from Old French merveille, from Late Latin mirabilia marvels, from Latin, neuter plural of mirabilis wonderful, from mirari to wonder1 : something that causes wonder or astonishment2 : intense surprise or interest

As I am preparing to lead our women's study tonight I was struck by this: The God of the universe desires to have a personal relationship with me! Yes, and not just me, but anyone and everyone! How can this be??? Little ole me, in my tiny part of the world, unknown by many. Yet, as I look out my window and I see the sky, I see the trees, (I used to be able to see the beautiful ocean from CA) LOL I see all that He has made and this just makes me marvel to think that this same God wants to talk to me. He wants to use me, and He wants me to talk to Him! Wow! It's not complicated as so many try to make it. It's real, it's personal. It's me and Him-Him and us!

I was able to make a layout today. Only took me 2 or so hours! I will have to figure out how to put it up on the blog or link to the site. Is it against the rules to link to a scrap site where your lo is? Hmm, I think I will have to ask about that on a message board. I really am so slow with this scrapping! I gaze at so many lo's in the different galleries and think-oh I could scraplift that-well, think again!! First it takes me forever to look through the kits and then decide which one to use. By the time I do that, I am usually having to move onto something else in the day. Oh well. I enjoy it so that's what counts~right!

I have to get a scanner too. We have an old Epson one from so many years ago. I think we have to get a cable though to see if it will work properly. I have so many old photos that I want to scan so I can eventually scrap them. I am not sure the older scanner will be able to do a good job, but we can try. It might be nice to get one of the 3 in 1 machines they have out now. They are so much more expensive here in Hungary though. I see ads for them in Target and other places online and it makes me cringe to think about spending so much more over here. We'll see how that goes.

We got a great box full of goodies today from our dear friends in CA. Good ole American products! Flannel sheets, Starbucks coffee, towels, Reeses peanut butter cups! Yum. We are truely blessed :)

Ok-that's it for today. I think I might try to take a nap before study. I have had a headache all day and it's not going away!

Blessings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home