Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Trying Again ...Photos

I am going to try again with the photo post. I think when I have some time I will have to do a search on how to make your blog look decent. I know there are ways to do this, but I haven't had the time or energy to figure it all out.

Today has been pretty lazy, but a good lazy. I never just sit on the couch and this afternoon I did just that. Castaway was on our Croatian channel which comes in English so I watched it for the first time. Pretty good movie. I was thinking how close one would be to the Lord in such a similar situation. I guess it could be either way though. Sometimes when bad or unfortunate situations occur people run from the Lord or blame Him for the bad things. Why is it that when good things happen these same people never thank God? People think it is their own accomplishment and give no credit whatsoever to God but blame Him for everything that goes wrong in life. I really get annoyed at the cliche "well, if He was such a loving God....blah blah blah. I can't think of anything more loving than dying on a cross for the sins of the world-I mean what more do people want? So, I went on a tangent there. From Castaway to this. My mind could go forever! Guess I just don't understand.

I finally made a calendar for my daughter but couldn't print it out. I used Dani's calendar kit. It was great! I really like it a lot. The pages are perfect. I made about 5 of them for people in our church for Christmas and they loved them. One thing I really noticed was the month of July. It was too 4th of Julyish (is that a word?). That worked out good to give to people here in Hungary since they don't celebrate it. Everyone really like them.


I had to go to the Jen Wilson sale of course and buy a few kits. I only use my credit card for emergencies and a few times in the past months, there have been some scrapbook kit emergencies LOL. We have a tight budget so I try to get a couple when I am able. Actually, I try to buy from those who have treated to freebies to say Thank You. Now it is getting harder because so many are offering them! I will just have to wait for the sales.

Here are a couple more from our Sant E'lia trip. I resized them but probably a bit too small. Still learning :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have a blessed day :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

Hi, you commented on my blog so I thought that I would return the favor and check yours out too. I haven't learned how to make my blog pretty either but I'll be happy to share any info that I come across. Your photos are beautiful and I envy your ability to travel within Europe. I hope to go there one day when the kid are older.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home