Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, February 16, 2006

On the tired side

Today is just a blah day. Nothing really exciting, just everyday normal stuff. I am just feeling a bit blah today. I don't know how to define blah-but I think it would cover it! I'm tired emotionally and physically. My asthma has been horrendous lately so I get out of breath and dizzy now. I never used to get dizzy but it seems to be getting worse. There are no doctors that I can go to here that I trust so I have to wait until summer when we visit CA after two long years! So much is on my mind it's hard to think straight.

I realize it was Christy Strum's site that I found the words to "What If". (if you want to visit her site, double click on her name where I list other blogs) I will post the lyrics tomorrow. I didn't get to it today.


Did some commenting today at SBB. I try to do it always and then went and visited the Shabby site again. So many cute lo's out there.


I'd like to write more, but my mind isn't functioning all that well today. Need to get ready for church tonight.

Have a blessed day!

Pleasant words are like a honeycomb,
Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home