Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Praise the Lord

from who ALL blessings come!! Yes, our household is filled with joy this evening! We received information that the college my daughter wants to attend in September has accepted her!! We are just so excited. I am so proud of my daughter too. Here I have been on pins and needles and she has remained so calm. She said that she prayed and knew that this is where God wanted her to go and she wasn't worried about it. Is it any wonder the Lord tells us to have child-like faith??!!! Thank you Lord!

I am having a difficult time figuring this blog archive thing out. Can't figure out the instructions they give. I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I am more alert-it's evening here and Singing In the Rain is on in the background so my mind isn't functioning all that great at the moment ! Does it ever LOL?

Did some shopping over at Sweet Shop Designs today. I couldn't get over the assortment pack they have for $1.62. Unbelievable!!! I couldn't wait to download it and see for myself that all that was on my screen was actually for such a low price! I managed to get a couple other kits while shopping. It's just too easy to shop online. I am usually very good at not spending any money frivalously (can't spell) but I couldn't help it. I want to make some special scrapbooks for my daughter and other friends so it goes to a good cause :) If you haven't checked the shop out yet, run on over! The prices are terrific!!

Here are the kits I bought today and it doesn't include the assortment pack. Designers are just so amazing to me. Their talents just WOW me :) I can't even draw stick figures correctly!! Kudos to all the digi-designers out there!

Blessings upon your day today :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home