Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2006

So excited!!

YIPPEE!!! Ok-did we win a lotto or something-oh no, even better....we are actually going to watch a live, yes, I repeat LIVE football game in about 3 minutes!! Live from Hungary, and not European football I tell you. Good ole American Football. And to boot, it is the Denver and Steelers game. This is amazing! I know, it sounds totally weird but you have to look at it from our point-living in Hungary for 5 years and just got a tv 1 and 1/2 yrs ago -most channels are not in English but on Sport 1 tonight oh yeah---American Football. We haven't been able to see this in 5 years. The announcer will be doing everything in Hungarian but who cares. I will not have to wake up tomorrow and look at my Fox News internet site to see who won the game!

Life's little pleasures. So, we are off to the couch-sad thing is it is 9pm here and the minute I sit on the couch and watch a show I am falling asleep. Ha ha.

Go Steelers :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

First, let me say 'THANKS' for posting a comment on my blog so that I could find yours! And second... please don't stop blogging!

I could so relate to a lot of what you are dealing with from the excitement of watching an American Football game, to betrayal, to questioning why you do things (like blogging and posting lo's) and so on. How encouraging it was to me to know I'm not the only person out there going through these struggles while serving the Lord.

I'd love to hear more about how you ended up in Hungary and what your ministry is there. I'm not sure how you found my blog but if you could post a way to contact you or find your email address that would be wonderful. I'd love to 'talk' some more.

Gotta feed my baby... I'll be checking back!

Oh and.. CONGRATS on 18yrs of marriage!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home