Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So much is going on lately. Not enough time to write about it today. If ever I needed to trust the Lord (when did I not need to) I need to more than ever right now. My husband is at a pastor's conference for the week so I am sure it will be good for him. Conferences are always refreshing-especially when you get to relax and everyone else does all the work :) Love those moments !!! hee hee

I was able to scrap a couple pages today. I put one up at SBB (under Margie S. if you want to check it out) I am trying to make a nice scrapbook for the church. So many events throughout the year and I want to make it nice. One day the Lord will call us somewhere else and I don't want to procrastinate and not have it finished whenever that day arrives. Time flies so quickly and before you know it a year and more is over!

I have to get running-not actually running lol. Those days are long gone since I have bronchial asthma now. It's funny being in Europe - the smoking capitol! I am allergic to cigarette smoke and it just makes me cough uncontrollably at times. Anyway, it's been a joke with me and the Lord :)

Shine on !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home