Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 17, 2006

It's Friday :)

Ahh, it's Friday. I don't really know that it has any special meaning to me, but there's just something about saying it's Friday LOL. Actually it is a pretty cool night because we have some kids here from the bible college helping out with the youth group tonight and tomorrow they will help us paint and do other stuff at the church. And.....one of them brought Duncan Hines Brownie Mix. Ok-so to all who have this stuff readily available it's no big deal I know. But, we haven't had these in ages. I make brownies from scratch and they are good but there's something about it being from a box that makes them extra special tonight. It's funny because when we lived in the states I wouldn't buy all the oreos and cake mixes, junk like that. Always liked to make cake from scratch and my weakness was always the salty stuff, not the sweet stuff. But, since living here for 4-1/2 yrs I find that anything that friends send over from America has a better flavor now!! I remember once someone sent a box of oreos and it must have been from Costco 'cause it was huge. So, we would only eat 2 oreos each every Sunday. See what living in another country will do to you LOL!

I realized today that you are never too old to learn something new! I decided to do the challenge over at Shabby Princess (make a lo using one of her kits) There were some rules and one said you had to use atleast 2 corner turns. Well, I go about starting on the LO (remember, I am very new at all this) and I keep thinking-how am I going to prove to them that I turned my photo two times! So, I went back to the message board and read through some more of the posts and found out they are the things you put on your photo! Ha! Did I feel dumb or what! And the worst is that I actually get these thoughts in my hand and get in a panic over them. Well, not a real panic, but sitting there wondering if they will believe I turned the photo or not!!! My goodness, whatever will I do next! Notice the two greenish things at top of photo-they are corner turners!


I used Shabby Princess Bluebell Road kit. Here's some info about the kit

For the next three months 50% of the price of this kit will be donated to the National DMAN Hero Light the Night Team for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Please visit www.dmanhero.com for more information and a little background. I have incorporated some of Daegen’s favorite things (butterflies, rainbows and the color blue) as well as some inspiring quotes written by his mother, Janelle.
So, if you haven't bought the kit yet, you might want to go on over and buy it. You won't be sorry!

Enjoy your day-I am going to make another post with the lyrics I told you about the other day. Just didn't want to make this so long for one read :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home