Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tired

Just short and sweet, well, maybe sweet LOL

I am so tired, taught women's study tonight and still hanging onto whatever this ailment is. Snowing now and had to walk to and from church so hopefully it won't make matters worse.
:)

Made a layout today. The pictures aren't great but I still wanted to scrap them. This past Sept our neighbors were plowing their backyard after the harvest. So, I look out my window and there is a horse doing the plowing! Somedays, it is easy to forget I live in a foreign country and then other days, I look out my window and am reminded-Toto, we're not in California anymore

I am yawning in exhaustion right now so lucky you-don't have to read my blabbers today lol :) I think I will just cruise the galleries for a bit until I actually can no longer move ~
Shine on:) Enjoy your day!
layout credits: Jen Wilson Seasonal Scraps CD
paper tear Traci Murphy (I love this paper tear!)
photo frames Gina Miller, "and" Shabby Princess
Today's Proverb:
Better is the poor who walks in integrity
Than one perverse in his ways, though he be rich.
Proverbs 28:6




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great LO!! And a really good Proverb! :o)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home