Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Been busy

So much going on right now-lots of work around the house-cleaning out boxes still!!! I have started to bring boxes downstairs now and hopefully will bring them to the church this weekend for people to go through and pick out what they want. Today we brought down tons of stuff from the attic that my daughter doesn't need anymore. I am sure there is still more that she will never use, but I will probably have to wait to get rid of that. I can't make her rid herself of too much too soon LOL!! I also found some flannel shirts of my husband's that have been packed away for atleast a year. So I asked him if it was ok to get rid of them....now you know where she gets it from. He says "No, I can use them for working around" Uh, well, he has a bunch of other ones he can use for that!! I tell you, he won't get rid of anything!! He has t-shirts with holes under the arms and still won't get rid of them!!! Finally, I decided to just start throwing them out or using them as rags!! They are two peas in a pod!!!
I haven't had any time to scrap the past few days. I just keep looking through my new Summer Travels CD and can't wait to use it!! I think I will wait until we go on the cruise and I have good pictures for it. Mexico pictures are going to be perfect!!! Plus, I really want to get a new camera before we go too. I think we should be able to find one for a good price in the states. I have held off getting it here because it is twice as much (atleast) over here than in the states.
Just about 2 more weeks and we will be in CA!! The time is just flying by!! Much more to be done before we leave. This weekend we have some students coming over and we will work on more of the VBS decorations. I have to figure out how to make a Safari Jeep-any ideas???? Please help if you have any tips!!!!! We are doing the Prayer Safari. We have to make some animals yet which won't be hard, and I have to figure out what crafts to do each day. So far, I am thinking a Prayer Journal, Photo Frame, Plaque with Our Father on it, and I have to come up with two more. If anyone has done this VBS before and you have ideas let me know-my email is on the side.
The Lord is teaching me some things right now-too hard to explain at the moment. Pretty tough, but I know He will help me through it. I think the hardest part is yielding my will to His-and actually wanting Him to work this situation out in my life. There's a part of me that feels so justified and you know what-in the world's eyes, I probably am-but spiritually speaking, I am not! There is such a battle that rages on inside at times-the flesh and the spirit. I so want the spirit to win and yet I totally understand when the bible says our spirit is willing-we truely want to do what God wants us to do but our flesh is so weak I don't want it to win out. So, if you think of it, you can pray for me in this area. I want to have this victory and see the Lord glorified in it! :)

Off to look at some galleries :)
Have a blessed day in Him :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home