Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Monday

That is what it is called here in Hungary. It is a national holiday today. What happens is boys come over to your house and spray the girl with perfume and then you invite them in for a red foiled chocolate egg. Soooooo.....this morning one of the boys from church comes over with some perfume to spray my daughter and another girl that was spending the weekend. I did manage a couple photos (will make a layout and post this week) but for the rest of the day I was done in!! He sprayed so much perfume that my lungs just swelled up and I coughed for so long and was worn out the rest of the day! Oh the fun of asthma and allergies!!

Did you notice the new blog header? Well, I decided that I needed one to keep up for most of the summer since I will be in the states all summer and won't have my PSP with me to change it around each month. I really love Kimberly's designs!! I treated myself to a couple of goodies this weekend with her 50% off sale.





I got the cute Eastery add-on for Amalie but I can't find the preview! I think I deleted it by accident. Anyway, it's really cute!
Kelly Shults had a sale (I think it ends today) so I treated myself to a couple of kits over there too!! I will post them tomorrow because tonight I have about had it with trying to upload these kits. Blogger was taking forever!!! Took me so long and I am exhausted!!!!! Head on over to her store today if you haven't seen her work. It's terrific!
I think I will check out some inspiration now so I can get a couple pages scrapped this week. I have soooo much work to do!!!! We leave for CA in a month and I have to get my house prepared to be gone for so long. Procrastination is my middle name :)

Ok-have a blessed evening/day/whatever time zone you are in :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well how about that? I have been asking everyone I know what Easter Monday is (other than the day after Easter, that is!). So glad for the information! I keep thinking I should know you, Margie, it must be from DigiChick, huh? I love the stuff they sell, and I have purchased a couple of the same kits you have! "See" you around!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home