Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I found a new Digi Scrap site the other day. It's called Liddy's Loft. You MUST go check out the site. It appears to be quite new, but I love the look of the site and also the kits they have. Everything looks adorable! The neat thing is that they not only sell Scrapbook items, but Shabby home decor too!!! How can you not be excited about that!!!! Of course it does me no good since I couldn't have it shipped overseas-the freight would be way more than the items! So, go on over and take a look. I think you will be quite pleased!
My subscription to SBB is going to expire this month so I have to renew. I think I may be verging on pathetic because my hair dryer burned out the other day and so I was thinking "new hairdryer this month or SBB renewal" ha ha!! You guessed it, my hair is air blowing!! Is that such a phrase? I can't remember my English all that well!!! Not really, but since I live in Europe I use it as an excuse for my poor grammar these days!!

We were talking the last few days about going back to Sicily next summer. We went and met our relatives last summer and didn't even think about taking pictures of the town except for the relative's house. Of course we had an excuse-we drove all night for 16 hours and were quite out of it when we arrived. So, I think we need to return and take some great photos...I don't even have to twist DH's arm because he LOVES Sicily too!! It's probably my favorite place that I have ever been to. If you ever have the opportunity to go to Italy......GO!!!

I decided to do a layout with some songs that reflect the week of Easter in my heart. Events leading up to Jesus's death and resurrection. Today, I used a song that really tears at my heart. When I think of Jesus humbling Himself and washing the feet of the disciples it makes me love Him all the more! Jesus always led by example! Not just words!! How many leaders lead by words only and not example these days. I so want to follow in His example. My pride gets in the way too much at times. I don't ever want to think I am better than someone or unapproachable to the hurting, the poor, the weak. He is our Humble King.

I pray you have a wonderful day-filled with joy :)

Paper is from Iron Orchid Designs
Josie Cielo and Sally Griswold

2 Comments:

Blogger Daly said...

Margie,
What a wonderful way to use digital scrapbooking. To share and express your faith. I loved reading your posts. Isn't it amazing how much we can learn about each other from our blogs. (mine is brand new). Thanks so much for your encouragement on the 2 peas MB.
Take Care and have a blessed Easter!
Dalynn

12:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa Ives said...

LOL! I would go with the SBB subscription also! Beautiful page!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home