Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

This and That

Rough battle today with my asthma. I am so glad for the Spring but boy oh boy it's getting to my lungs something fierce!! It just seems to get worse these days. I am definitely going for a check up when we get to the states.

I found out we will be in CA when Spirit West Coast is happening. I am so excited about this. The last time we were there (2 yrs ago) we were given tickets for the 3 day concert. It was awesome!!! So many great Christian bands were playing. This time we are hoping we get to go-or atleast my daughter can go for two of the days. It's going to be HUGE!!! So much fun too!!

DD and I did our workout again. We are on a 2 day roll!!! YIPPEE!!! I can only do so much of it before coughing away but it still feels good to exercise! Living over here, we walk a lot so that helps a lot too. Hopefully I will walk with my friend this summer. She power walks though and I don't know that my lungs will be able to handle it. We'll see.

Taught women's study tonight- Sooo challenging at times but God is so faithful. I love to teach His Word but I am sort of like Moses asking God to choose someone else. We are learning so much about faith and obedience!! They go hand in hand!

I'll have to put up some links for you tomorrow. Maybe I will make a little treasure hunt of links HA HA!!! Not really, I will just put up some links for you to check out some blogs I have recently found and a few new designers and a couple different stores. Atleast they are new to me!!! Check back tomorrow and I will have them up for you.
Have a blessed Tuesday!!
Everything by Gina Miller except set of three "Collage Flowers" by
Donna Rafferty

To show partiality is not good
Because for a piece of bread
a man will transgress.
Proverbs 28:21

3 Comments:

Blogger Craft Tea Lady said...

OH! I have that book! I haven't read it though. I wanted to get it and do it w/ others at a study. Too bad I don't live close, I would come!

www.xanga.com/crafttealady

1:03 AM  
Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

That is a great study! I've done it now three times I think and I learn something new each time. Wish I could join you there!

Am anxious to check out these links. I'm always excited to learn about new designers and sites.

Hope you have a wonderful evening.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the book-it's great. Right now I am doing a Beth Moore study-Believing God! It's awesome.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home