Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

OUCH

Yep, that's right...I banged my head really hard this morning. It still hurts this afternoon but the bump is just small. You might think I have some heroic act to tell you about which leads to my head-bumping experience....alas....none!! Just your plain ole bend down, get up and BANG!! Right on the corner of the synthesizer! (you know I have been around British English so long now that I just can't remember when I am supposed to use an "S" or "Z") So, that is my trauma today. Didn't even get that much sympathy from DH-more like-"oh~what did you do this time?"~I am so accident prone it's not funny! (literally) I always have a bruise or two somewhere on this aging body of mine LOL

We received our e-tickets yesterday and are so excited about going to CA!! I have seen so many "To Do" lists on the blogs lately and I would shutter to think how long mine would look if I wrote out everything that needs to be done before May 16th!! YIKES!! Oh well, we can only do what we can do right!! Not that the new Digi Blog Site is helping me much! I used to think I was spending too much time reading about 10-15 blogs per day-ok so now I just go to this site and read through over 100!!!!! Is it any wonder our "To Do" lists are so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone who uses Blogger knows how to add an email link to the site can you let me know. I can't figure out where to do this. TIA


I found such another neat Digi Site-ELEMENTAL SCRAPS (You can click on the link I have to the side). They have some really cool free gifts and other great kits available. Go check them out!

Have you seen the latest from Dianne Rigdon? She has the s-w-e-e-t-e-s-t Purse and Template for sale right now. It's only $1.50 and it is a MUST buy!!! These are so cute for so many ideas. I have to get this this week myself. I have seen people make little party favor bags with them and also photo albums with them. They would be so adorable for a girl's Tea Party or shower favor....etc,,,etc,,,, It would be fun to see what people make with these!!!
We have women's study tonight so I prepared for that today too. It's such a good study and we are learning so much through it! Great encouragement!!

Have a great and glorious TUESDAY!



Gina Miller's BYOBB kit, Floral doodles by Kim Giarusso, "Joy" by Amy Teets, Blessed alpha Ronnie McCray, fonts are Karen's Hand, Barbara and Leftovers

Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from troubles. Proverbs 21:23



2 Comments:

Blogger scrappylove said...

Yeah you're going to Ca!
that's wonderful!
start packing and don't forget the extra film/memory cards!
Ca is on my list of places to visit!

oh and I wrote down proverbs 21:23-very insightful and of course true!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

So cool that you are heading to CA!... its fun to cross one thing off of your list of things to do!....

and thanx you for the tip on the purse template!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home