Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

A few posts ago I was mentioning about the Digital Club over at Digital Freebies. Well, I was on such a Kim roll because I have just been "discovering" her kits and I failed to mention the other great kit that is being offered with the Club Price (very inexpensive price too) I think it was like 5.00 for both kits. So, here's a pic of the other kit by Lauren Grier.



The kits are for the month of March so go pick them up while you can!

I am going to get my BBOBB(good thing I have the extra B there or I might get in trouble lol) I am really excited to use this on my blog everyday as a "Blessing Board". Eventually, as the pages progress, I will be able to print them and have a Blessing Book to keep and pass along to my daughter :) Can't wait!!! Gina is having an AMAZING sale at SBB so don't delay-go and shop!!

We are having a couple visit us this weekend. We are praying they may want to come and help out in the ministry here. It's just my husband and I for the past 5 years here and we can sure use some extra people! There are some people in the church that help out, but noone is available full time and we are at the point we need someone like that. Plus, the guy speaks the language (he's a native so I hope so :)) That will be a terrific blessing if they would come here! I need help with the kid's ministry and women's ministry so that would be wonderful. We'll see what happens.

I think we are going to book our airline tickets this weekend!! YIPPEE!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited that we will be going to CA!!! It's been 2 years and I miss everyone so much!!

I better go now-going to the women's shelter today so I have to figure out a craft to make with the kids.

Have a blessed day today !

Better is a dry morsel with quietness

than a house full of feasting with strife.

Proverbs 17:1





2 Comments:

Blogger Frogger said...

Hi Margie, love your blog! Your banner is really cute! I think that having a blessing board is an AWESOME idea and it will be such a treasure for your daughter! Also, I'm extremely jealous that you are going to the states!! I am in France for school; I'm spending my junior year abroad. If you want to know how to add columns on your site like I did on mine, I can point you in the right direction and hopefully help you out. Send me a quick email and I'll be happy to send you the resources I used and explain how I did it.

9:38 AM  
Blogger katef said...

Oh can't wait to see that blessing board and how cute is that kit!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home