Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hmmmm????

You know, it's so hard to think of a title. Most times I never really know what I am going to write until I actually start to write!! I never thought life could be so complicated LOL

Woke up this morning to more snow although it stopped as quickly as it started. I am hoping this is the end!! So ready for SPRING!

I read some really touching blog entries this morning. One was Ronnie's-please keep her and her family in your prayers.
Another one is Amanda's. I was so moved by reading her entry! There's so much fluff in life and yet we are reminded sometimes about the real life stories that are out there. Please go and read these two blogs and then add them to your favorites because they are just great!
Both of these women are awesome designers too so you won't be disappointed!!

I decided to uninstall the PSE 4.0 from my computer-just not into it right now. I downloaded the trial of PSPX and I am really enjoying that. I think I will upgrade to that and stick with what I know how to use. I have also decided that I am going to save, save, save so that I can buy a new camera this summer when we are in the states. It sort of dawned on me that when I look through the galleries, it's 95% the photos that stand out the most. My camera is lagging big time-but I have learned about the 'curves' in PSPX now-see, I am learning something new now LOL. I just love the toothbrush affect they have too! So much easier than me trying to paint each tooth!! My teeth will probably never be so white so this is a great tool. I really destroyed my teeth years ago when I was killing myself dieting!! If you do that (and if you do, you already know what I am talking about) DON'T!!!!!!!! The effects will stay with you for years for what you do to your body!! Oh my, how do I go from scrapping to dieting talk----I am really pathetic! :)

If any of you reading have done the Prayer Safari VBS and have any craft suggestions, would you mind leaving me a note in the comments-I would really appreciate some ideas that the kids could do. I have the curriculum but not the crafts part.

As soon as I have some time I am going to update my blog links so you can see if there are any you don't read. Maybe I will get to it this weekend-I know you are waiting impatiently hee hee!

Here's a lo I did yesterday. It's of my cute little niece from a few years ago. I used Kimberly G's AMAZE kit at Digital Freebies. I am practicing different angles and what nots (is that a word). Just the basics to many of you pros, but I am still learning! :)
I pray your day is blessed no matter what the circumstances around you may be!! Remember the Lord is faithful and He gives us the strength and everything else we need to accomplish whatever He has put before us this day!

How much better it is to get wisdom than gold!
And to get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver!
Proverbs 16:16

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Grier said...

Her kit is awesome :) Great layout as well ;)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly Pyron said...

Adorable layout and adorable little girl! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) Loving your blog and the scripture inspirations! Hugs! Kelly Shults

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home