Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Exhaustion

Well, my title was Tired the other day, and I upgraded it to "Exhaustion" today. Do you feel for me yet??? lol
Yesterday was spent on the computer basically ALL day trying to update our church website. I was at the point of taking down the whole site and trying to figure out how much it would be to pay someone to do it for me! We have Dreamweaver and someone set up our site but I don't know the program too well. I uploaded two different things with photos but for some reason, even though it showed fine in the Dreamweaver and the FTP it wouldn't upload. So, around midnight I said forget it and decided to go to bed!! Yes, when I say ALL day, I mean ALL day!!
Today I had to make up some papers (can't remember what they are called in English) isn't that bad, I speak English as my first language but there are so many things I forget :) anyway, it was for a funeral from someone's relative in our church. DH did the service for the funeral and afterwards we had the reception at the church. The funeral services are at the grave site here. There is a tiny place to gather and only a select few can go in-needless to say, it was snowing today and by the time the service was over I literally couldn't feel my feet! I was frozen solid.
But, all went as well as can be at a funeral.
I will have to upload my lo tomorrow that I made~too tired to do it tonight! Didn't read my Proverbs today so I will have to write one tomorrow. Hopefully I will be in the land of the conscious tomorrow lol :)

Have a blessed day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home