Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Feeling Blue

Just feeling blue and down. So much has been happening in the past months and it's taking its toll. I'm so tired of it. I just want to have a breakdown and be selfish-I know it sounds so self absorbant and wrong but I think I am just tired of being the encourager-I would like people to encourage me for a change. I feel like I have nothing more to give at this point. My heart just aches from people just hounding on us constantly. I guess when people have nothing else to say And I try to think of the Lord and how it says blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you for My sake, for great is your reward-well, today I feel like I don't even care about the reward. I am tired. I'm tired of people who don't believe in the bible and believe in the Lord like we do and feel they have the right to spread lies about us and say all sorts of evil things just because we choose to believe the bible. You know what, I don't go around and say anything mean or lie about people who don't believe what I believe-we have a right to believe or not-I don't force my life on anyone. And you would think that when people lie it wouldn't matter because we know it's lies. But, you know what, when you give up your life as you know it and give everything to serve the Lord and people just say the awful things they do because obviously they have nothing better to do with their time-it's draining. It's hurtful and painful. And we never defend ourselves because how can you? You can't reason with unreasonable people.
Sorry-I just had to write it out before I just explode. Then people would really have something to talk about huh!
So, I thought, hey go buy some kits at the Digi sale-just my luck can't get into the place!! Too many people. So, I guess it's not my day. My head is killing me, my asthma is not helping matters-just an all around fun filled day!

Tomorrow will be better-I will be in church and have a better perspective (hopefully-lol) can't be sad in front of anyone or they will all get nervous! Ahhh, I just say-come quickly Lord Jesus come quicky!!!!

Sorry if I made you depressed-I try not too, but I don't have any friends to talk to here.
I'll try for a happy post next time :)

1 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

hugs to you Margie. you know your Father sees it all, and there will be the sweetest reward for you when he welcomes you with, "well done, good and faithful servant." thanks for sharing your blog link with me, I'm so glad to meet you!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home