Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 06, 2006

Refreshed, Revitalized

Well, I am sooo sorry for the whining in my last post. I am not usually a whiner (well, try not to be anyway lol) but it was just the last straw or so I thought. And, when I start taking my eyes off of what is true and right and focus on the negative and the stuff around me I get side-tracked and weary. The Lord is just so amazing and so gracious because He knew even in my whining prayers that I needed encouraging and so He sent it in ways I would not have expected and through people I would not have expected. One was a friend and she just gave me a verse. Then, yesterday at church during worship the Lord gave me such a picture. I was thinking of the verse in Isaiah 40-they that wait on the Lord will mount up with wings like eagles. And the picture of a pilot came to mind and how when there is a storm the pilot has to rise further up above the clouds to get out of the storm. And I so clearly saw the answer-in the storms we have to rise above. Most times it's easy to take our eyes off the Lord and look around and lose perspective but He has given us this promise that we will RUN and not grow weary. Only with Him are we able to do this!!

I put a spring themed blog header up today. Thought it was time even though there is snow on the ground still! And there was where my other encouragement came from!! I played with different papers I have and different kits to use for my header~well, I remembered some flowers I downloaded and thought it would be cool to use those and then went and emailed Deb to find out if it was ok to use them on my Blog-now I don't even know Deb or anything about her except I have seen some designs she has made. Then, I get an email from her approving the use but more importantly was the encouragement she gave and the perspective to keep! How amazing is that!!! I know some of you may think I am out of my mind, but, believe me, God knows ALL!!!! He knows exactly what words we need to hear and all because of some flowers I was encouraged!! I can't put the emotion I am feeling about how GREAT my God is on paper-but believe me I am just blown away by His power and LOVE!!!


Hope to share some lay outs tomorrow :)
May the God of all hope strengthen you and bless you abundantly today!!

For the commandment is a lamp
And the law is light,
Reproofs of instruction are the way of life.
Proverbs 6:23

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I'd checked in a couple days ago to try and send some encouragement your way but I'm glad you found some. I hope the rest of the week you continue to feel encouraged. I need to re-read Isaiah 40. I think that was a chapter that was brought up often before and after my nephew Jacob was born. I can't see the new header here at the office for some reason but I'll be sure to check back from home tonight. I'm sure it looks beautiful. :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger scrappylove said...

He always comes through doesn't He?
We're only human and sometimes we need to whine. I know I do.
It's just wonderful that we're allowed to be weak sometimes, knowing our Father will help make us strong.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home