Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 13, 2006

Snow

Well, what can I say...(a lot if you know me lol) Here we were thinking that Spring was right around the corner and we wake up to a blizzard of snow this morning! I can't take the snow anymore-please just go away :) By this afternoon it turned more to wet snow which is fine because that means no shoveling!! That makes for a happy couple! It's still snowing and it's 6pm!!

Oh, and bad news-well, not for you but for me. I am chatting on Skype last night with my friend in the states and I linked her to that beautiful dress I was hoping to get. So she says-"hey how can you fit in that?"-and at first I was thinking-wow, does she think I have gained weight and can't wear XS anymore-but then she was reading it's a size 6-8 and she says "There's no way you can wear it, it's too big". So, I look at the description again and sure enough it's that size. So, it must be too long, (actually it's been over 2 years) since I have bought a dress and didn't realize the name of the dress is IN-XS so I am thinking the size is XS-what's a girl to do. I am so bummed about this. But, there must be that perfect dress out there for me somewhere. My friend is going to ask around and see if anyone has formal stuff.
I don't want to have to spend much because DH needs a new suit desperately. He had two really nice ones from when we lived in CA. But now they are with moth bites. He had to wear one last year for a funeral and so he took a Sharpie and colored it-he's too much!!!! Hopefully he can find a new one for a good price and have it last long. I have to stock up on moth stuff when I get back to CA and bring it back with me. They just started to sell it here, but I don't like the ones they have.
I have so much work to do and I am being such a procrastinator!! I have to get so much stuff ready for VBS. I am not going to be here when the team comes so I have to do all the art work and props before we leave for CA. Plus, I have to figure out a party or two for my daughter. The real fun is going to be packing DD's stuff to bring back to CA. How am I going to survive that one-she thinks she is going to bring back so much and I have to convince her that less is better-explain that to an almost 18 yr. old!! Ha ha!! Wish me luck.

Well, haven't scrapped in a bit-haven't really felt the groove-but I have to do Gina's sketch for this week because I love the sketch. Oh-I just realized I can save the sketch and do a layout another time-I am sooooo bad and soooo lazy today!! Oh-and you should go to her blog because she is so sweet and offered the curvy template to help make it easier!! Is that awesome or what!! Can't imagine the hours (literally) it would take me to try and make a curve the right way. Yes folks when I say I am digitally challenged I am not exaggerating!!LOL

I am going to continue on in my relax mode now-enjoy your day and count all of your blessings!!

There is one who makes himself rich
yet has nothing.
And one who makes himself poor,
yet has great riches.
Proverbs 13:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home