Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Monday

A day of rest!! And to make it even better it seems as though Spring has arrived right on schedule!! The sky is blue and when I went outside and it was WARM! So exciting! I hope it lasts longer than a day! My daffodils and freesia bulbs are starting to bloom. I am hoping they will bloom by Easter!

We had some guests at our house this weekend. We were so blessed by their visit. Both the husband and wife have had amazing miracles in their lives. One had cancer and was treated successfully and the other had a brain tumor and was completely healed!! It's so amazing to hear these testimonies. We are reminded of the wonder of our GOD! Both were just seeking whatever the Lord had in mind whether it meant healing here on earth or God would choose to take them home where they would be healed. He chose to do it here and now they are seeking His will for their lives. Such a testimony of faith too!


I added the Top Digi Blogs link to my site-you can click on it and find so many AWESOME blogs!! I was amazed at the different blogs I found. Lots I hadn't heard of before. I am just going to use the site for my list of daily blog reading. Try it out-you will find some great sites. I added mine to the list so some people might find mine and who knows...might even like it LOL!

Today I "launch" my BLESSING BOARD on the blog. I am enjoying this and believe it or not-it is quite a challenge for me. It's serving two purposes. One is that I am being mindful of the blessings I do have and to be thankful for them. Also, I am creating a memory to one day give my daughter. It's a bit challenging with the scrapping-I will have to learn more creativity! But, I am up to the challenge. Gina's BYOBB is perfect for this and I am sure I will be using a lot of different elements and papers I have collected. If you are up to it, you should try it to. Doesn't have to be fancy, just something to keep us focused on what we have been given and not always thinking of what we don't have!



















fonts used:Barbara hand Al Sandra Beach Type

Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water,
But a man of understanding will draw it out.
Proverbs 20:5

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechelle said...

This is such a neat idea! I have enjoyed reading your blog so much. God is so good and I love seeing him work through others.
The blessing board is definately something we could all do!
Thank you for sharing your idea.
((Hugs)) Mechelle

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home