Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Had a long but fun day today-we went to Budapest. It's late and I am tired so not much of a post today. I wanted to put up my BB for the day though. The picture of my daughter is from 2nd grade. She is now a Sr in HS!! Time goes by so quickly!! I have it up in the gallery at SBB if you want to see the bigger version and also the credits. It's here. I had read some posts about families whose children have cancer or some other fatal disease and it just reminds me to remember how blessed I am to have my daughter with me!

I'll write about today-tomorrow. I am too tired to write much--ha ha---this will go down in history as my shortest post ever!!!


Have a wonderful Wednesday...it's 11:40pm here so I have to try to get my beauty sleep (see you next year LOL)


Credits for BB are Gina Miller BYOBB kit, Kimberly Giarusso ll paper, Aunty Pea alpha

1 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

I love this LO and what it says. just wonderful.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home