Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 24, 2006

Today is....

Friday of course!! The house is all quiet now and it's pretty nice!! DH is teaching youth group and DD is in youth group!! Makes for a relaxing Friday night :) I have been so tired lately it's unbelievable. Today I was so ready for a nap but time wouldn't allow for one. I have been staying up past midnight and still get up around 6 or 7 am. Why? I have no idea!!! I am not one that can just fall back asleep very easily. Hopefully tomorrow I will sleep in a bit because we have to turn the clocks ahead this weekend and I am so not looking forward to that!!
I went to the women's shelter this afternoon and did some crafts with the kids. I am so glad that we were able to ship all our stuff when we moved! I had tons of craft stuff and stamps when we lived in the states and brought it all over with us. Good thing because there isn't a great selection here and what there is is quite expensive. So today the kids made cards with rubber stamps and fun foam. I think when I get to the states this summer I am going to order from Oriental Trading. It makes it so easy when everything is in one kit. The prices are good too so we will see what I can muster up. There's a brother and sister there that were thinking back in Dec they would be moved out by Feb but now it is May. They are so cute and I feel so bad for them. I am really glad I get to spend this time with them. It's a bit tough though because I can't speak fluent Hungarian and it makes it hard to have a conversation. But, we do our best and kids love when adults are stupid so it's good! LOL
I put a layout up over at SBB. I attached it to my BB below but you can see the full one here. There's just something about this photo of my daughter that I love. I had a friend scan some photos for me so you will see a lot more layouts from years past. I wrote the lyrics to a song I haved loved for about 10 years by Cheri Keaggy. It's so exciting to digi-scrap now and be able to include the lyrics on my pages! I wrote the lyrics out over at SBB if you want to read them. To me, they are such special words for my daughter.
I am enjoying making my Blessing Board each day. It causes me to think of what I am blessed with each day no matter what my day may have been like. It's so easy for me to whine and complain about little things and I want to be mindful of what I have been given each day!

So, that's it for tonight. My eyes are bugging me today. I went and got glasses for reading a few months ago and it's wonderful but I am wondering if I need to wear them more often. Maybe I just need a good 10 hours sleep and that would solve the problem!!

Have a fabulous Friday :)

Board and some elements from Gina Miller paper and other elements from Melany Violette

Do not rejoice when your enemy falls and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles. Proverbs 24:17

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

Your blessings board is awesome and will be such a great treasure for your daughter! I'm starting to think maybe I should at least write mine down in a book as well (don't know if I could keep up with the LO's) so I can pass it along as well. How exciting to be planning your trip back to the states! Do you have a long furlough? Okay... I really need to email you. I will do that right now....

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home