Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 10, 2006

Tagged

Keely tagged me the other day and I am just getting around to answering.
this is what I am supposed to do:
I am supposed to write about someone I admire

There are many people living and not living that I admire dearly, but I have decided that since this is associated with digi-scrapping I would highlight someone in the digi community in hopes that others can get to know her as I have.
I will choose Melissa. I have never met her in person but I have grown to admire her for these reasons:


She is a young mother and wife
Moved away from America (including family, friends, security) to serve the Lord
Loves the Lord and you can just see in her blog writings how much she desires to know and trust in the Lord for everything.
She is creative and loves to scrapbook-I have noticed she's been on a couple of Creative Teams lately
When I read Melissa's blog I "see" her. I see someone who is real, tender-hearted and caring.

I have to choose 4 people to tag so I will choose Lisa, Barb, Mechelle and Janet. I have never done this before so hopefully I will pass it on the right way :)

Lots going on-getting prepared for Easter. We have some work to do at the church-painting and cleaning so that it looks nice by Sunday. It's the end of the month for us so it's a bit tight, but it will work out.

I will work on my BB later on today-it's an odd time of day for me to be writing on my blog-but I had to do it while I was thinking about it or I might forget LOL-getting old you know :)


Oh-I just remembered-I MUST go to a crop today-SBB has a subscriber's chat and I am always missing it because I mess up with the time zone thing. So, I think it is at 3pm. I will have to check. Last week I remembered the chat when it was over. Oh well, I might get it together one of these days!

Oh again-I wanted to make a special layout this week with some songs for Easter-maybe I will do that instead of the BB this week. I will work on it today and add it tonight sometime.

Have a blessed Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home