Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 07, 2006

Got Water???

Well, we do!!! The river is overflowing with 9 meters of water already!! We have sandbags all around the area where the restaurants are and the Island is blocked off to vehicles. Fortunately, the water hasn't crossed the street so we are safe so far. My husband said it should start to decrease tomorrow so we will see. He got a few photos so I will try to upload them later on.
I am sure you have heard about the new "discovery"!! The gospel of Judas!!! Hmmm, well, of course I have an opinion-it goes against everything I read in my bible-both old and new testaments!! It will bring up debate I am sure-but what doesn't these days!! For people looking for a reason not to believe the Bible in its entirety, it's just one more piece of "evidence" for them. I don't debate the Bible with people. I know what I believe, I know why I believe and noone will ever be able to tell me any differently. It doesn't matter what they come up with next. So, it will be interesting to hear the talk-if there is much. Funny how it came out in the news right as we are focusing our attention on the death of Jesus!

I have 7 college kids on their way to my house in a few minutes so I can't type much tonight. Love these kids!! They are so fun and it's so awesome for my daughter to have them come over on some weekends. She has such a blast doing all the goofy teen stuff with them-mostly laughing over things I don't even understand-that's when I head up to my room and put on Little House on the Praire and fall asleep!!!!

Here's my BB for the day-after reading the news, I just thought about this verse in Isaiah 40:8-things change, people will change, our lives will go through many changes, but one thing remains-God's Word!! It never changes!!
Have a wonderful and blessed day today, tonight, whatever time zone you are in :)
Shine On :)


Gina Miller BYOBB cork board, Sweet Pea Kit by Colleen Lynch, Doodles by Suzanne Walker

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog today; I will be checking it frequently! You are so inspiring!

4:08 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

OMG! 9 meters of water AND 7 College kids....i hope you survived!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home