Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Our poor kitty had to go back to the vet today-a year after having taken her to get fixed we find out the vet didn't do it right. So, the poor thing had to have another operation today! It's so sad to watch her like this. She is quite the drama queen anyway so this doesn't help much!!! Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow! The other cat had to go in for a virus-fortunately it's really inexpensive to take them to the vets-and of course we weren't going to pay them for the 2nd operation!!! Such excitement huh!

We may be under water tomorrow or the next day. The Danube is overflowing and we are already seeing the city covered with sandbags. The one bridge in town is closed and over by the island is closed too. We are due for a few days of rain starting tonight so hopefully we won't wake up to a flood on our street!!! DH is going to take some pictures tomorrow so if they turn out decent I will post some.
I have a couple more links to share with you-but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I don't have the energy to open different screens and find them all-I know, I am lazy but I can't help it tonight!

That's all for tonight-not much in the blogging mood tonight but wanted to post my BB.
Shine on :)




2 Comments:

Blogger Mechelle said...

Oh poor kitties! I pray that they will be up and playing in no time!
Take care and I'll be praying that you'll be spared from flooding.
Blessings!
((hugs)) Mechelle

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your cat. I love Ephesians 1:3; we are so blessed. Praying that you won't be flooded!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home