Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 10, 2006

Top Ten

I wanted to get this posted tonight since I was able to finish it. I had so much fun coloring in the flowers!! It was like coloring. Anyway, this is from Keely's Top Ten Blog List. It's a challenge she started so we could either make a list or a layout with our list. I think each week the Top Ten will be something new. It's fun so go on over to this blog and check it out. I figured if I had to write some bad habits I might as well make it look a little cute :)
I used Khristy Shmidt paper and Angie Brigg's doodles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Photopassion said...

I like your LO :-) The doodles look really great on it! Some of your bad habits are listed in my LO, too - thank you for your nice comment!
Greetings from Germany,
Conny

11:46 AM  
Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

I feel so honored that you chose me. That was awfully sweet of you. Thank you! Love you top ten LO... the doodles look great and I can add several of those things to mine as well. LOL

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home