Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday and more photos

Just a quick hello and wanted to post a layout about what Good Friday means to me. We had our Good Friday church service tonight and it was so blessed. We were once again reminded of the sacrifice Jesus made on our behalf. Everything He did was for us!
It's really late here and I have to get to bed-lots to do tomorrow and I really want to share my heart on my blog tomorrow so hopefully I will have time.
Please be warned that I have more photos from the Passion movie and some of you may not want to look at them. The song I used is one of my favorites and I wanted to do a layout around the song.

Today, reflect on what Jesus did for you-don't take the day for granted. Stop and think about what this day represents and truely know the love of Christ!


Again, if you don't want to see the photos, please don't scroll any further.
Have a blessed day!





used Dianne Rigdon's paper from "Love" kit

2 Comments:

Blogger dille2@cableone.net said...

Amen sister - love your layout. Happy Easter to you too...zalaine

12:50 AM  
Blogger Mechelle said...

Love your layout~ it brings so many emotions remembering what our savior did for us. Bless you today and may you have a beautiful Easter! It's the day of sweet rejoicing!
((Hugs)) Mechelle

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home