Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 21, 2006

Thank you

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by and read my prayer request-thank you to those who prayed and those who left a comment. It means more to me than I can express!!
The couple who were robbed are hanging in there. They are such an example of trusting the Lord. Last night DH phoned them and the husband was saying how they got to share the Lord with the policeman who was there for a few hours!! Ok-that is an example to me because I would have been pacing up and down the flat freaking out!! There was a surveillance camera and the police were able to get a hold of it and saw only the back of the guy carrying the safe in a plastic bag. We don't know how in the world he could carry it because it was quite heavy. The guy had a key because he was working on the flat and the owners(sorry, I just don't want to use their names) -well, I will call the husband D and wife E. Anway, D gave 2 keys away while the guys were working-not unusual here-we have to do it all the time at the church. D was going to change the locks this week but never got around to it. Hopefully someone will recognize this person and turn him in. This was D and E's life savings. They were going to invest some of it and now it is gone. Also, their passports and other important papers are gone. E's jewelry also. So, continue to pray -pray the person will get caught and perhaps a miracle that they can recover most of the stolen property.

Today my daughter and I spent CLEANING!!! YUCK!!! My head is aching so bad right now because of all the chemicals. We had to take apart the kitchen-move the cupboards, stove and sink so we could clean behind all those places. Plus, DH decided he was going to paint the kitchen!! Ok-you have to know him. He was going to do this for like 3 years now and we are having company over on Sun after church so he said now he is motivated!! The kitchen is pretty tiny so it's not like it's a big chore-but just inconvenient. The pipes go along the wall so you can't just normally paint the wall. Plus, there is a radiator up against the one wall. He didn't end up getting to it today-but will tomorrow. I will have to leave the house because the paint odor kills my lungs. He painted just the entry way and I am already a bit dilusional LOL!!
So, the good part about cleaning today was we did it while listening to music. Usually I have to endure my daughter's music-it's Christian, but too loud for me. Today she put the tame stuff on for me-I was so blessed!!! I got so emotional listening to some of the songs. Just really hit me!! Chris Tomlin sings a song "Unfailing Love" and it made me think about who God is and how He loves me!! He's God-and yet He loves me. WOW!! Does it ever just hit you-the God of this universe-the One that placed each and every star where it is-the One who created all things-He loves us!! He listens to us-He cares about us!! So, I decided to do a layout with the song. I think if you click on it you can see it bigger and read the words.
Thank you again for praying for our friends. I know they appreciate it so much!!

Ponder the fact that Jesus loves you and His love is unfailing!!!!

I used Kelly Shults "Bliss Kit"

1 Comments:

Blogger scrappylove said...

Margie,
I'm sorry i'm, a little behind re your friends but I come in agreement with you and ask in Jesus' name that the person(s) be caught, Lord shine a bit light over them so that they may be found.

Amen

Barb

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home