Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Spring is in full bloom over here and I am thrilled!!! I love the warm weather and it feels soooo good on my skin!!
We had quite a busy weekend-lots of work going on around the house-cleaning out rooms and drawers-always a thriller LOL!!! DH decided to paint which meant taking everything out of the kitchen and pulling apart things-cleaning cobwebs and all that fun stuff! I got really sick though from the paint smell. We discovered that there is ammonia in the paint-my lungs just LOVE that ---NOT!!!! So, Saturday my head was pounding and nothing was getting rid of it. I ended up going to bed at 8pm Sat and 9pm on Sunday!! It was wonderful to get so much sleep!!
Sunday we had church and it was great! I don't get to hear the message because I am teaching the kids, but we all have worship together and it's such a blessing!! Later on we had some people over for dinner and that was great-we had Mexican food!! YUM!! It's a rare treat for us here but we were able to find some tortillas and even corn ones. It is so expensive for them, but every now and then you just have to splurge!!! We don't buy clothes-just food LOL!!!
I took some photos of the kids yesterday at church-we had a blast! Made a layout today with one of them-

I used Shabby Princess's Flea Market Kit-doodle is by Lynnie Smith

I reread my post-I sound sooo boring today!! Oh well, I have writer's block LOL!!! Seriously, my mind is just racing and I actually just got off the phone with one of my best friends in the states and we talked so long-but it's such a treat!! So, I can't think straight now :) Enjoy the rest of your day-hopefully I will have a more adjective-induced blog tomorrow-hmm, is that an actual phrase??????Have a wonderfully blessed day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home