Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

2 weeks from today

My daughter and I will be on a plane headed to CA!!!! The time is just going by so quickly!! We are so excited though because we haven't been back in 2 years!
My daughter is finishing her finals this week and so far so good! She worked so hard to finish early so she doesn't have any school to do when we are in the states. I can't believe my baby is going to graduate in a month. The years go by too fast and before you know it they are all grown up!
I am still feeling a bit shaken from the incident the other day. I mentioned his name to some people but noone has ever heard of him before. Hopefully he won't come around anymore! Someone (a guy) actually asked me how come I didn't try to get rid of him or try to stop him-like I could really think about that-I actually did think about what to do but I thought it was better to stay calm because I didn't want him to react in a violent way-how am I supposed to know what people are capable of????? It made me quite irritated that this guy said that! Wonder what he would have done! Is it any wonder so many women never report the things that happen to them-
Yesterday was Labor Day here. They had a big celebration in the town and my husband's band played during the festival. They play a lot of Darrell Mansfield and Third Day songs. Sort of bluesy-but it's all Christian and the people really like it. They are amazed to find out he is a Pastor!! It's really neat because the city always asks them to play now for different events and even though they are Christian people are coming out to listen. He witnesses during the songs and it's such a neat opportunity for people to hear the Gospel who would never think about walking into a church. They are going to play a few more concerts this summer so hopefully they will continue to have a good turnout.
I made some time today to do a bit of scrapping. I think I tried so many different things and kept deleting everything-just don't have the flow of it going-not like I am "Miss Scrap" LOL, but I just didn't like anything today-finally I scrapped my beautiful daughter-and she is pleased with it so that's what matters!
Well, I tried a bunch of times to upload the picture but Blogger is not cooperating again!! I will try again tomorrow!
Thank you to those of you who were praying-it means so much!! The power of prayer is like none other!!!
Praying for your day to be filled with the joy of the Lord :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynds said...

Oh Margie... this comment made me think of something I thought I could pass your way. I love the song, "Stained Glass Masquerade" by Casting Crowns, if you haven't heard it or listened to it yet, do so. Here's a link to the lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/castingcrowns/stainedglassmasquerade.html You can actually find them at the casting crowns main website, but it doesnt link directly to the lyrics.

And Im gonna c/p what Mark Hall writes about it: "I don't think it bothers the world that we sin. I think it bothers the world that we act like we don't. There are times that instead of being myself and exposing my own weakness and hurt, I portray a character of the person that I know I should be. But when I expose myself as weak and frail at times, it frees the Body of Christ to restore me as it should and invites others to unmask as well.
Matthew 23:25-28 / Matthew 7:1-6 / John 8:7-9
Galatians 6:1 / 1 John 1:9 / 1 Corinthians 15:9
2 Corinthians 12:9 / Romans 14:1"

You are a PW, but hon, you are not perfect, its ok to be afraid, and to share with everyone the trials you go through, you are human, and we are human. And I know that God uses our weakness to help strengthen others and ourselves. *hugs* you are in my prayers, and I hope you and your daughter have a fantastic trip to Cali!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope that all goes well for you on your upcoming trip and that the you don't have another visitor. Blessings. A

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home