Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Progress

Yes, we are making progress in the packing realm! I am not making progress in remembering my English vocabulary though!! I had a title ready and couldn't think of how it is in English-I speak English-it's my first language, but it's amazing how quickly we forget some phrases. So, help me out-I wanted to say something like "Progressive Day" but I know that's not right!! Progressful isn't a word, so it's not that either-ugh!!! I can't remember!!! This happens to us all the time since we have been in Europe 5 years now. We go to say something and can't remember what it is in English! Sometimes during worship it happens too. Songs I have known forever in English I all of a sudden can't remember the words to them!!
Anyway, we did some more packing today and the attic is looking so clean!! It's amazing how much was up there. When we moved here, we packed an 18ft container and moved our household stuff and shipped it over here. I am so glad we did that because the furniture is way more expensive and they don't have our kind of beds over here. So thankful I have my USA bed!!! The Lord knows what we need :) LOL
Seems like there will be plenty of sales going on this weekend since it's National Scrapbook Day. I am excited to check out the different sites and see what is happening. Most good stuff goes on while it is the middle of the night here so I miss out on stuff, but it's still fun to check it out! I found a couple new sites-I told you of this one before Liddy's Loft, but you should go check it out. They are having a Grand Opening Sale and the kits are really great and the prices are perfect!! Plus the owner seems so sweet too!! I need to update my Sites and Blog list too.
Another great site is Scrapix-Designs. Kelly Shults is a great designer and I just love her kits!! I am so thankful to be finding these new (to me they are new) gals!!!!

I am on Nancy DeMoss's mailing list and I read a great quote from her yesterday. She wrote:
Several years ago a well-known Christian leader observed to me: “Lots of people are praying and lots of people are repenting, but so few are changing their lifestyles.”
Immediately I thought, There’s something wrong with that picture. Repentance has to do with a change, and if people aren’t changing their lifestyle, then they’re really not repenting. And if we’re not repenting, then our prayers, according to God’s Word, will be of no effect.
Repentance is a gift from God. Ask Him to grant the gift of repentance to your own heart and to His people in this nation and around the world.

I really agree with this comment! So many times we ask the Lord for His forgiveness but we aren't willing to change our lifestyle. I often find myself just saying-Lord you can do anything and everything, can't you just make me .......blah blah blah! I love having free will and the choice God always gives us in our lives. But sometimes I am just wanting God to wave the wand and "make" me who I want to be. I am so thankful for His matchless grace!!!!
May the joy of the Lord be your strength :)
Here's my layout I tried to upload last night! I used Fee Jardine's Lazy Dazy kit frame is from Trish Jones


1 Comments:

Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Love how you use Feebee's kit. You have a wonderful blog. Beth

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home