Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

As you can see I put up a new blog header, which reminds me I have to redo the credits...ugh, not ugh to doing the credits again but ugh to the fact that once again for the millionth time today I must edit Html in blogger!!! I don't know what I did, but somehow I messed up my blog and had to redo it today. I just wanted the header picture to be sans the lines....all these hours later you can see that absolutely no progress was made in that regard. If anyone knows how to get rid of these lines in the beta blogger, please, oh pretty please let me know :)

DH is sick today. He started coming down with a cold last night and woke up with a slight fever and chest pain. Oh my, these are the times I just chuckle. Men can be so brave and strong, but honestly, it's not a stereotype to say that most are so different when they have some illness. You would think death would be arriving at our doorstep at any moment! I told him to take some Nyquil and lay in bed all day. He doesn't take the Nyqil though-just laying in bed watching Wyatt Earp. I got him that for Christmas this year. I told him he should be so proud of my unselfishness. I cannot stand Kevin Costner's voice-drives me insane and DH thinks he is such a great actor. Ok, maybe he is a good actor, but I can't get beyond the voice. Atleast he is occupied for the day and he is still eating so life is good!

I want to scrap more this year. I think I will try to get the church scrapbook in order and then start with one for my girls. I like Gina's template for her Year In Review-have you seen it? You can get it here. It's a great template and I hope to get it soon! I want to look through some galleries and check out the LO's to get some inspiration. I am not a great scrapper, but I love to do it...just haven't had a lot of time the past months. I want to learn how to use the elements better-all those cute buttons, clasps, journal tags...I just don't have the knack so I want to try to learn from pages I see.

Well, I best be going for now... want to check out a few things and must go check on DH. I would think Costner's voice has put him to sleep by now but you never know :) I am wanting to make a LO to some lyrics of a song I just love. Have you ever heard of Janny Grein? She sings More Than Conquerors and a favorite of mine is Praise Him. I find myself just lost in those lyrics. I will share it on the blog as soon as I get it finished.

Have a wonderful day and praise God for a fresh new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas despite not having your daughter around. I cannot even imagine how difficult that must have been for you. I've been praying that God would give you an extra amount of grace during the holidays and bless you for your ministry.

I do know how to remove those lines (at least with my template) but I'll have to go back and look to see how I did it but I'll try and do that soon and email you the details. It's actually pretty simple if I remember correctly.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home