Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy bee

Lots to do this week but I am taking some breaks :) We are having our Women's Christmas Tea on Sat. Soo00 much work preparing for this but it's my favorite event! Lots of pretty tea sets and dainty this and that~makes for a pretty environment. I will be up to my ears in flour, pastry and lemon curd by the end of the week.
Our theme is Seeking Him,,,Worship Him. I love the theme now. I had a hard time with it at first but as I study for the message I am falling in love with it! I can't elaborate much, not too much time but I will try to add some gleanings in the next post :)

We had a wonderful time in Salzburg! The weather was perfect during the day. It got a little cold in the evening but not too bad. I have some pictures to put up soon too.

I best get back to my work. I am making magnets and calendars as gifts and I have to have them finished by the 10th in order for them to be in time for Christmas. Check it out here if you need a great Christmas idea. Something Blue Studios is the name and the ideas are so creative!! I just love being able to do this since I am out of the states. This way I can still get some pretty gifts home to family and friends without having to worry about shipping from over here.


Stop and thank the Lord for His grace and mercy today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi there margie!!
sounds like you are keeping busy this season! looking forward to your post on your take on the "Seeking Him" theme. i need to stop and do some seeking myself!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home