Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, November 06, 2006

Totally Blessed


Wow-some friends are here from CA and just brought some great goodies for us!! One in particular I was so shocked! Here are some samplings:



Just a few "essentials" from Costco :) LOL We just can't live without them!!! Actually it seems funny since we live in Europe and the chocolate here is absolutely amazing!!! But, there's something about chocolate from America that my husband likes. I think it's more reminiscent (sp) than taste though :)

Ok-now here is what I was so blessed to receive. My husband had told them I would really like one and imagine my surprise when I found out they were bringing one for me!!!

Isn't it wonderful!! I have wanted a flat screen monitor for so long and now I finally have one!! It's such a difference from my old one! I am so thankful for this!!!


I really haven't been scrapping too much lately. Too much going on with visitors and other preparations. I told myself I wouldn't be buying any scrapping stuff until December. I wanted to pay down my charge cards from being in the states all summer. Well, yesterday, I couldn't resist. I have been wanting to purchase some of Gina's templates and finally gave in since she was having a sale. Check them out they are really great!




You can find Gina's templates here (as if noone knows where by now LOL) Info about her birthday sale is there too :) Hurry on over!!

Well, I think I have blogged enough for one day-I have such a headache already. Waking up with one is no fun. Usually means it is not going to be a very productive day.
Hubby had a concert last night in Budapest so I was all by my lonesome last night and most of today until he returns. I watched part of The Passion last night but had to turn it off. It's just so emotional. I can't even imagine that Jesus would suffer so much on my behalf. I remember people were so upset about the film because of the violence. Yet, as difficult as it is to watch Him being beaten and scourged, it was still worse in real life. The Bible says He was beaten beyond recognition. I can't imagine how He took it all. He is God and yet He chose to suffer like that-the Spotless Lamb became sin for you and for me. Wow-just mind blowing!!! I think as Christians we forget to ponder that often enough. Be thankful!! Be gracious and merciful to those around you. Remember what we have been forgiven of and let us not be quick to judge or to pass judgement on others around us.

May the Lord bless your day richly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home