Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Man oh Man

Ok-I was just about finished my post, went to upload some photos to blogger and my computer screen went blank!!!! YUCK! I am so bummed because I wrote and wrote and now I am tired of writing!

So, a recap...Christmas Tea was awesome~lots of women came and we had just enough settings for everyone. I told DH that I need to go to England and get some more tea sets!! Don't think that will happen any time soon :)


Our theme was Seeking Him-Worshipping Him. Great reminders the Lord gave us to not allow the distractions of this life to keep us from seeking Him daily. Seeking His will and not our own. Seeking to please Him and not ourselves. So opposite from what this world teaches us! Seeking out the lonely and the lost-just as He gave us an example. Not pointing our fingers at those who are hurting, even those who got themselves in their own mess, but having compassion as Jesus has compassion. Praying for those in need rather than judging their circumstances. Seeing Jesus as He is and seeing ourselves as we are should cause us to fall down and worship Him! The Humble King-our Great I AM! I pray today that you will seek Him! Don't allow the busyness of the day to day routine get in your way of seeking Him!

I finally got my magnets and magnet calendars finished and uploaded. Danielle at Something Blue Studios is awesome!! If you still need some gifts go over to her site and order some of these. If you don't have time to make a layout you can still have a magnet made from a photo! You have until the 17th Dec to order with priority shipping which isn't expensive! Here are some examples of the ones I made:
This is the calendar magnet:



And this is the layout I will have turned into a refrig magnet:
Pretty cool huh! I have to finish up my full size calendars today and upload them to Winkflash. I am kind of bummed that they don't give you the option to have a cover page for the calendar. Last year I used Shutterfly and made a cover. I bought the premade calendar pages from Kimberly at PDW and the sizing is done for you for Winkflash but I don't know if it would work for Shutterfly...so I am just going to go ahead as is and leave it be for this year. I am too behind to worry about it right now. By the way, Kimberly is having a sale, I think it ends today. See this post for details. I would love to buy out all the templates! I love templates!! They are my favorite digi scrap invention. Makes my life so much easier too. I know some don't enjoy them, but for your everyday person who doesn't have an artistic mind, it's a wonderful thing!!!

Also, Liddy's Loft is having a 50% off sale. I like that store a lot too! They have great designers and great products. Check them out!

I think that's enough for today. Lots of baking to do this week. We are having our Children's Christmas party Sat. They are going to sing at the Retirement home Sat am and then come to the church for pizza, decorating cookies and we will have a Magi Shop too. We started it last year and noone had a clue what it was-was a big hit for the kids though. The older girls help wrap all the gifts for the parents and everyone has a lot of fun!!

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. Mt 6:33

Have a blessed day :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home