Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A little better

Ok-I blogged, uploaded my picture, clicked "done" and good-bye screen!! ARGGGG,,,this makes me so flustered!!


So, anyway, we are feeling a bit better. This virus we caught is bad! Jim is coughing and wheezing, finally understanding what I go throught with my asthma. He has it pretty bad so I am hoping it will end soon! He is going to teach tonight so I pray his coughing will subside long enough.


I made a LO with the lyrics from the song I wrote about a couple posts ago. I couldn't find them online and my cassette is buried somewhere in Jim's music modgepodge. I did the best I could remembering them-I think they should be right for the most part. I was thinking of making a scrapbook with all my favorite songs in it. There is something about it I love doing-just scrapping lyrics.


Did you ever check out those magnet calendars and photo magnets by Danielle at Something Blue Studios? They were a huge hit at Christmas. I loved making them and especially living out of the country it was good because I could have them mailed to my daughter in CA and she had fun passing them out to everyone. Everyone loved them! I was thinking next year I am going to make a bunch of them with scriptures on them and hand them out at church. I found out the cost is only about $4.00 to ship them over here so that will be nice. I will even do them in Hungarian which will be better for the people here. Trust me-they make wonderful gifts!!

Here's my LO-hope the words minister to your heart. I heard them when I first got saved. I couldn't get over how God could love me and forgive me and that I would actually live with Him forever!!! Do you ever feel like you lose that sense of awe at times? Being a Christian for many years, it's easy to forget. Thankfully, the Lord always brings us back to our first love and reminds us of what our faith is really all about.


I used some template pieces from Ronna Penner and the kit I used is Simple Pleasures from Scrap Artist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home