Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Productive!!!!

Thanks to Greta I now have today's title, which should have been yesterday's!! Are you confused yet? LOL!!!!! As soon as I saw it I hit myself on the head-should have had a V8 :) Now I know that I can depend on you to figure out the words I am looking for!!
Ok-so guess what this is: (you might have to click on it to see a larger photo)


ok-do you give up??? Well, this is my latest piece of furniture boldly displaying itself in our house!! I don't get the design at all!! It is so heavy too because it's pure wood. Our landlord at the church had it in the garage there and he was going to throw it out in the dump!! Well, I couldn't let that happen!! My husband thinks I am completely out of my mind for wanting it in the house and my daughter said she is just glad she will not have to live with it for more than a week or so!!! Well, I think it has a bit of potential! Ok, maybe not, but there are shelves, there are cabinets that close so in my opinion it is functional! I figured I could put some of my scrapping and craft stuff in it. It just might grow on me in time :)
DH had to go to a funeral today. He said it was pretty depressing. He said the people just looked so hopeless. The Mom of one of the ladie's in our church committed s.u.i.c.i.d.e. We have one of the highest rates in the world here. Plus, the population is decreasing rapidly! It's so sad. Depression is HUGE here!! I just pray that people would be set free from this and allow the Lord to show Himself faithful no matter what the struggle is. I know it's hard and some have it harder than others but nothing is impossible with God!! Nothing! We need to learn to trust Him more and believe that He can do ALL things and we can do ALL things through Him that gives us the strength!! AMEN!
I pray you will enjoy your day-think about what God has blessed you with today:)


3 Comments:

Blogger scrappylove said...

Margie,
I agree with oyu. That pice of furniture just needs some tlc. Some sprucing up.
It's hard to fine quality pieces, atleast here now a days.
I'll be praying for the people of Hungary it sounds like they need to know our Savior.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I think the piece is way cool. Funky and definately a conversation starter! Good eye but then...that's why your an artist right?!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home