Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, we have been soooo busy!! I can't even imagine all the different things that happen each day.
My daughter went to the driving school for a week to take the classroom lessons and now we prepare for the written test. Then she will take the behind the wheel class and we will go from there! We have so much to do to prepare her for college in Aug. We went to the college last week, she had her placement tests for English and Math and also picked the classes for the Fall semester. She will study Muscial Theatre so she has a lot of music classes!!
Besides that, I am missing my husband. He is back in Hungary and will be gone until Aug 1. He will come back for the month and then we will return to Hungary together. It's so hard to be away from him and it's only been a week!
Monday I taught at our church here for a women's event. It was really great to be around friends and share the things of the Lord with them. I think I could just talk hours of all He has done in my life and also what I have seen Him do in so many! He truely is an amazing God!
I haven't been able to upload any photos to my blog because my friend doesn't have any program to edit photos so they are all so large a file. Hopefully I will be able to figure something else out. My Mom wants me to teach her digital scrapping and she will get PSP X so I will get to use that soon :)
Ok-gotta run again :)
May the Love of Christ fill your life today and always!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechelle said...

Oh I've been so busy lately! :) I have missed your posts so much but I am sure you are having a wonderful time with your DD. Here's hoping that God will bring peace to you as you let your daughter go... I'm not looking forward to that day very much!!
She sounds like such a beautiful girl inside and out.
Bless you hun!
((hugs)) Mechelle

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home