Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Adjusting

We are still trying to adjust being back in CA. Everything is so big--the cars, the homes, the grocery stores, etc. It's hard to come back and see how much there is compared to what we are used to. Living in CA for so many years you would think that we are accustomed to this lifestyle, but how quickly you acclamate to your new environment. The housing prices are so ridiculous!! I don't know how we could ever live here again-it would totally have to be a God thing!! Miracles happen I know-but boy oh boy this would really be a miracle LOL
Marla had her banquet last night. Wish I was on my own computer and could show you some photos. My husband is bringing her laptop next week when he flies out so maybe I can do it with hers. It's a pretty old laptop though and I don't know how the memory will be. I will try though. She had a great time and got to see many old friends she hasn't seen in two years.
I can't download any scrap kits to this computer so I am just dying here!!lol!!! I just saw that Shabby Princess has a new free kit that is awesome!! I can't wait to download it. Haven't done any scrapping at all since being here. Sort of impossible, but I will try once we return from the cruise.
My sleep schedule is messed up still. Can't sleep past 6am it seems and I don't mind that because I am usually awake in Hungary at that time too, it's just that I go to bed too late here. Hopefully within the week I will be back to normal. Just in time for DH to get here and see him be jet lagged!!
Thanks for you faithful readers!! Say hi if you want :)
Praying your day is wonderfully blessed in Jesus!! He is our all in all!! Our might fortress, our joy, our strength!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mechelle said...

Hi Margie! So glad you all had a safe trip back to the US. I'm sure California is overwhelming to you right now. I pray you have a wonderful stay! Can't wait to see the photos.
God Bless!
((Hugs)) Mechelle

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE scrapbooking...just now getting into it and REALLY like it! :)

I just found your blog...if you stop by mine anytime soon...you'll see my kids in the adventure of planting their very first vegetable garden!!! LOL
Hope that you can find the time to come by my blog site and please post a comment when you do...I like for those who visit my site to let me know they've been there :) (you will need to 1. register (FREE), on the right side of my site before you post...this is just to make your visits more personalized, etc. and then 2. click "Leave Your Comments" back at the regular part of my site on any comments that interests you, and then 3. "Post Reply" once the comments page comes up and type your comment).

I'll try to visit your site regularly and hope that you visit mine as well! :) God Bless! :)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home