Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 09, 2006

Cruised out!

Might sound a bit funny huh!! Well, we went on our family cruise and it was great but it is so good to be on land again! We had a wonderful time and there was so much food I couldn't believe it!
Hopefully I can upload some photos and put them on next week. Just wanted to pop on over to the blog and say hi to my faithful friends :) We are gearing up for Marla's graduation next week. After that we will hopefully have some free time and I will even get around to doing some scrapping!
Praying all is well with you all and you are all looking forward to your summer holidays :)

Be back again soon :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mechelle said...

:) So good to hear from you and I'm so glad you had a good time on your cruise. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
((hugs)) Mechelle

8:27 PM  
Blogger Lynds said...

It's great to read an update, I can't wait to see pictures, and am so happy that you and your family had a great time! I hope the rest of your vacation goes well.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home