Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, January 19, 2007

Guess what

I have discovered that I like PSE 5!!! Yep it's official. I will have to purchase this product. I challenged myself yesterday to try making a LO with it and using a template. I followed Gina's instructions and it worked like a charm. And yes, I used Cntl G and V and I was amazed once I got the hang of it. I didn't exactly do a LO though-just fooled around with seeing how the papers work with the template. I love being able to use the text on a path! It's so fun to change the text and be able to journal and write titles in different shapes.
Speaking of shapes-Misty Cato has (or had) a beautiful text in a heart shape with 1 Cor 13. It's awesome. Actually, Misty is awesome. I haven't been able to purchase from her yet, but her designs are amazing. Plus, her blog is just chock full of helpful hints. Be sure to check her out!!! You'll be sorry if you don't! :)
Hopefully I will be able to go shopping this weekend. There are a few things on my wish list. If I do, I will show you what I got :)

Thanks for the comments the other day-I had a great chat with my husband about things the other day and then the Lord just spoke to my heart about so many things I have been questioning lately. Not questions about my faith or trust in Him, but who I am in Him. It's really freeing when we know who we are in Him. Not having to be bound up in unnecessary thoughts and imaginations. It's easy for me to get caught up in things that aren't important and focus my attention on them instead of keeping my focus on the Lord and what He is calling me to do. It's a big relief too when we can say..ok, I can't, but through You, I can. Yielding my will to His and submitting to Him and allowing Him to do what He wants in my life. It's really exciting!!!!

We are almost finished our Experiencing God book with the women's group. We went over some amazing and challenging scriptures the other night. So many we are familiar with but don't always apply them. I will try to remember to add one each day I update my blog.
Here's today's:

Let noone seek His own, but each one the other's well-being. 1 Corinthians 10:14

Have a wonderful day today!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful post. You're so right about the importance of seeing ourselves right. It really is foundational to our entire lives and faith. And will remain a process and journey throughout the rest of our lives to keep our focus on the one thing that matters!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home