Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Prayer request

Two days in a row-wow!! Actually this is just to ask for some prayer from those of you who pray :) I am just a bit nervous right now because I don't feel too well. It's one of the things about living in Eastern Europe that is difficult-the medical system. We have not had the best of luck here at all.
Anyway, my stomache has been so sore the past couple of days and a rash has started to come out on my cheeks-Jim looked at it this morning and got concerned because I haven't had acne or any blemishes since I was a teen. I have no idea if the two are related but the bumps are spreading down my face now. My ears are starting to hurt, and I just don't feel well overall. I have no fever so that is a big plus! I am not worried about infection since I don't have the fever. I was able to bring some strong antibiotics back from the states with me so if I get a fever I can take them.
It's just one of those weird things when you don't feel well and your mind can start to wonder. I actually got scared and cried because I am not sure what is happening. Going to the doctor is the last resort for me because frankly they don't treat you properly and they also smoke in the hospital and I am allergic to it!!
So I ask that you please pray for us -for healing, for wisdom and God's peace to surround us.!

Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home