Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 29, 2007

A whole week

It's already been a week since I updated my blog!! Time flies by some days. Hubby was in Germany all week-he just returned on Saturday evening so I did a lot of "organizing" around the house. Sometimes I think all I end up doing is moving the piles and stacks from one place to another all in the name of organization. Now that my daughter has moved back to the states I have an extra bedroom and it seems that it becomes the "organizational room". That's a good title actually. I think that's what I will call her room from now on LOL!!

I did manage to bruise myself up a bit while Jim was gone. I was bringing some things up the stairs and some how I fell up the stairs-yes, that is up the stairs. Now, many a time I have fallen down the stairs-I am a picture of gracelessness!! I bump into everything, bang myself, I am a walking bruise!! So, I fell up the stairs and banged my pinky finger so bad. When Jim got home, he immediately wrapped it up for me since it was purple! Not a good sign!! I loathe the doctors and hospitals here so I have to be unconscious before I will step into one and didn't want to go to the ER to have my f inger examined. We opted for an emory board and some surgical tape we had around the house and taped my two fingers together and that worked perfectly. Good ole fashioned first aid :)


I should get going-I have some exciting news-we are going on a trip in February. I will put up the info next time. Please try not to lose any sleep guessing where we are going! I know you will be in suspense!

May the Lord fill your day with His presence and great love today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home